Looking for a camping experience without any hassles? Our Glamping Tents are the perfect option. We now offer 5 new large wall tents with queen size beds nestled along Moose Creek. Each tent has its own interior wood stove, an outdoor fire pit, shaded porch with reading chairs, and battery operated lanterns.
Wake up to the soft glow of sunlight. Cook breakfast on one of our designated firepits, head off for a trail ride or visit Grand Teton National Park, then return for sharing fireside stories with your friends and family. Finally, fall asleep on a cozy pillow to the sound of the creek. You may even hear an elk bugling in the Canyon.
While our Glamping tents provide a luxurious camping experience, they are also an affordable option for lodging. To serve our “glamping guests”, we have two brand-new bathroom/shower facilities, and of course the Ranch Lodge amenities are available as well.
Need a second opinion before you book? Check out our feature in the Zions Bank Community Magazine!
- Outdoor fire pit and cooking site available
- Interior wood stove
- Queen size log bed
- Beautiful wooded location on Moose Creek
Relax in Moose Creek Lodge’s recreation area which contains a large flat screen TV, fireplace, pool table, and Wi-Fi. Other property amenities include:
- Large grassy lawns where kids (and adults) can play
- Ice Machine
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Pack and Play or High Chair available for rent
- Pet friendly: additional deposit required – pets must remain on leash
- Handicapped accessible (may have limitations)
- Smoking Not Allowed: The entire property is a smoke free
- Telephone land line available for emergency purposes only. We ask guests to use their cell phone and lap tops.