Looking for a camping experience without any hassles? Our Glamping Cabins are the perfect option. We now offer 5 new large wood side tents complete with windows and a door and a canvas roof outfitted with a queen-size bed nestled along Moose Creek. Each tent has its own interior wood stove, outdoor fire pit, shaded porch with reading chairs, and battery operated lanterns.
Wake up to the soft glow of sunlight. Head off for a trail ride or visit Grand Teton National Park, then return for sharing fireside stories with your friends and family. Finally, fall asleep on a cozy pillow to the sound of the creek. You may even hear an elk bugling in the Canyon.
While our Glamping Cabins provide a luxurious camping experience, they are also an affordable option for lodging. To serve our “glamping guests”, located near the main Ranch entrance – shared bathroom/shower facility, and of course, the Ranch Lodge amenities are available as well. Bathrooms/Showers approximately 150 yards from Glamping with an additional Bathroom in the Lodge approximately 100 yards away.
Need a second opinion before you book? Check out our feature in the Zions Bank Community Magazine!
- Outdoor fire pit and cooking site available near the main Lodge area.
- Interior wood stove
- Queen size log bed
- Beautiful wooded location on Moose Creek
- Located near the Main Ranch entrance – shared bathroom/shower facility for our Glamping guests.
Relax in Moose Creek Lodge’s recreation area which contains a large flat screen TV, fireplace, pool table, and Wi-Fi. Other property amenities include:
- Large grassy lawns where kids (and adults) can play
- Ice Machine
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Pack and Play or High Chair available.
- Pet friendly: additional deposit required – pets must remain on leash
- Food storage available.
- Handicapped accessible (may have limitations)
- Smoking Not Allowed: The entire property is a smoke free
- Telephone land line available for emergency purposes only. We ask guests to use their cell phone and lap tops.