Elevated Camping in Secluded Wilderness
For those guests who dream of an experience close to the heart of nature, but don’t want to lug camping gear along, this is the perfect match for you. These off-grid units are simple but feature all the necessities for a trip you’ll remember for a lifetime. The glamping tents are tucked into a private corner of our property that lies adjacent to Moose Creek in a mountain forest setting that is simply put–magical.
We offer five spacious, wood-sided tents complete with windows, a door, and a canvas roof. Each tent is also equipped with a queen-sized bed and its own interior wood stove, outdoor fire pit, shaded porch with reading chairs, and battery-operated lanterns. We provide all the firewood for your stay with us.
Guests have access to a private bathhouse that is a one minute walk from the tents. Included in your amenities are towels, linens and shampoo/conditioner.
- Sleeps 2
- No pets
- Secluded, wood-sided Glamping Cabins.
- Outdoor fire pit with firewood provided – no cooking is permitted in the area.
- Interior wood stove with firewood provided.
- Queen-sized log bed
- Beautiful wooded location on Moose Creek
- Located near the Main Ranch entrance – shared bathroom/shower facility for our Glamping guests
- Parking One Minute Walk from Unit