For Winter Adventurists
We recommend winter glamping at Moose Creek Ranch to those with previous winter camping experience and fire-building skills. This stay is not for novice campers or individuals coming from warm climates. Temperatures in the Tetons during the winter months can reach sub-freezing at night and while the wood burning stoves can keep guests comfortable, it takes practice and patience to keep the fire stoked.
We like to remind those interested in booking a winter glamping stay that these units are fully off-grid and have no running water. The heated bathhouse is a short walk away and can be a chilly endeavor to undertake.
Think you have what it takes? We don’t want to discourage the lumberjacks and hearty humans of the world. This can be an incredible adventure and we do our best to set you up for warmth and success. Moose Creek Ranch provides unlimited firewood to keep you warm, extra blankets and there is a communal area in the main lodge to retreat to if you want to cozy up by the fireplace.
We recommend that winter glampers pack thermal layers, well-insulated outdoor clothing and sleeping bags with a rated lower limit of 0 degrees to ensure the best possible experience.
- Off-grid (no electricity or running water in the tents)
- Sleeps 2
- No pets
- Secluded, wood-sided Glamping Cabins.
- Outdoor fire pit with firewood provided – no cooking is permitted in the area.
- Interior wood stove with firewood provided.
- Queen-sized log bed
- Beautiful wooded location on Moose Creek
- Located near the Main Ranch entrance – shared bathroom/shower facility for our Glamping guests
- Parking One Minute Walk from Unit