Idaho Glamping Cabins
All the fun, none of the hassle! Our Glamping Cabins are perfect for those who want to get the full Moose Creek Ranch experience while still enjoying many modern conveniences. We offer five spacious, wood-side tents complete with windows, a door, and a canvas roof. Each tent is also equipped with a queen-sized bed and its own interior wood stove, outdoor fire pit, shaded porch with reading chairs, and battery operated lanterns. Bathroom/Shower Facility nearby.
- Sleeps 2
- Secluded, wood-sided Glamping Cabins.
- Outdoor fire pit with firewood provided – no cooking is permitted in the area. Kitchen in Lodge available.
- Interior wood stove with firewood provided.
- Queen size log bed
- Beautiful wooded location on Moose Creek
- Located near the Main Ranch entrance – shared bathroom/shower facility for our Glamping guests.
- Rec room in lodge with large screen TV, fireplace, pool table, and Wi-Fi
- Large grassy lawns where children (and adults) can play
- Guest Laundry on site
- Pack and Play or High Chair on request
- Ice Machine
- Pet-friendly: additional fee required – pets must remain on leash
- Handicapped accessible (may have limitations)
- We are a smoke-free facility
- $180.00 per night – Available Mid May -Mid- September.
- 8% Lodging and Sales Tax